March 19, 2020
Statement from the Mall Coordinator
As things continue to change quickly we would like to take this opportunity to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety or our valued tenants, customers and the general public.
Additional Health and Safety Measures for Our Retail and Commercial Tenants, Customers and Colleagues
- A corporate task force has been created to meet daily to address, respond to and provide operational updates for COVID-19 related issues as they arise.
- Posting and sharing of health and safety measures as directed by Health Canada and Province of Nova Scotia throughout the property
- Advising tenants, customers and colleagues experiencing flu-like symptoms to self-quarantine for 14 days
- Increased the frequency of disinfecting all high touch areas and have removed unnecessary high-touch items
- Ensuring availability of public hand sanitizer stations throughout the mall
- Daily team huddles being held to review needs of tenants, customers and colleagues
- No change for mall operating hours but please check store opening hours with retailers directly
- No change to 24-hour mall security services
- Administrative office hours have been reduced to 8AM – 4:30PM
- Restaurants operating on take-out basis only
- Tenants and leasing enquiries being managed via email or mobile
Despite the fluid nature of this pandemic, there is one thing that has remained a constant – our dedication to serving you with excellence.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 902-422-6419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will we stay in touch as things evolve and want each of you to stay safe.
Juline Cox, Mall Coordinator